Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Oct 8th

Today I had to get my blood drawn. While I was waiting for my turn the receptionist called me up front to ask me if I remembered who was in line after me. Being unaware that I would be responsible for this type of information I was not able to answer her. It would have been helpful if she had told me I would have a pop quiz when I checked in. This is where I should have used my handy "quart low" comment, but didn't. The rest of this day has been full of naps, a headache, and fatigue. I don't understand it. It's beautiful outside. I should have all the energy of a well rested woman in her 30's. I thought all of the blah days were behind me. I was mistaken.

2 comments:

Sandy and Doug said...

Jen--I'm so excited you have a blog! Can we link to yours on ours? It is great to hear how you are doing--glad to see you are still funny! We can't wait to see you this weekend

Jen's Page said...

Please feel free to link to this. I would do it...but am not sure how.