Thursday, October 30, 2008

Oct 23

I don't understand the flu shot. I got mine a week ago Friday. I am a big baby. Needles hurt and the darn anti flu virus stung. I bring this up because I had a bad day yesterday. I went to bed the night before at 8:00. Couldn't keep my eyes open. The next morning I didn't wake up until 9:00. I took a shower, brushed my teeth and went back to bed until 1:00. I'm just not sure if this is me having a bad day or if it was the flu shot.

My physical therapy seems to be going well. Every other day I complete a 10 min walk. And two times a week I go in to see the physical therapist. Next week I'll bump my walk time up to 15 mins. My on site PT appointment seemed to go well. Squats make me tired and the band lifts are completed in small quantities with only 2 sets. We all have to start somewhere. I am finding my new normal which is fun. Today I feel like I have been given a second chance at life. I am excited to figure out who I want to be.

No comments: