Thursday, October 16, 2008

Oct 16th

Wow. So yesterday was good news. Other good news that I forgot to share is that Derek and I were told I probably will only need to take 1 years worth of chemo. I am so grateful. That stuff will make your stomach roll and not in a good way. I will say that all of that good news gave me false energy for today. I've already tried to do to much and I'm tired. Once my nap is done I'll be ready for everything else coming at me.

I needed to stop by the pharmacy today to have this months worth of chemo filled. I was caught off guard when the pharmacist team all wanted to know how I was doing. Apparently I have them all fooled into thinking I am a nice person. When I asked them how they new who I was they told me it was my hat. I'm guessing this will mean I no longer need to provide my birthday or address when picking up prescriptions. Yikes! To bad there isn't a frequent shopper program at Walgreens. Derek and I would be set for Halloween candy.

I'm going to be o.k.

No comments: