Friday, October 3, 2008

Oct 3rd

Today has been odd. I woke up with a lot of energy. I took my dog Cora for a walk and now I'm ready to take a nap. This is odd to me for one reason. I've done this before and I've gone on to accomplish many things during the day. Oh well, right? It is all part of the recovery process. Once I'm through this I'll appreciate exercise that much more.

The other odd item is that the water from our kitchen sink now tastes funny to me. I don't think this is supposed to happen. I think taste change is only supposed to happen during radiation. We all know that my radiation is completed. I don't get it. I'm not going to try and figure it out either. I'll ask the doctor about it during my next visit. BTW! My next MRI is coming up on the 15th. I'm hoping for more good news.

1 comment:

Michael Muller said...

Maybe the water DOES taste different:

http://www.ci.boulder.co.us/index.php/calendar/rss/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=9964&Itemid=2935