Monday, October 20, 2008

Oct 20th

It is such a Monday. The weather is a bit blah and I'm not feeling as good as I was this weekend. I think its a combination of not drinking enough water and my chemo building up in my system. It isn't all bad. The cat is snuggled up on the bed and purring for no apparent reason and the dog has systematically taken all of our dirty socks out of the laundry and set them free in strategic places around the house. I'm not going to bother to pick them up until bedtime, she'll just set them free again. I wish everyone could see our dog digging her nose around in dirty laundry. She always goes for the most stinky article of clothing. The SOCKS! So that the record is set, after Cora sets Derek's socks free she then works on mine.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

A story my brother told me recently:

I was visiting David and Amy Cortner a few years back and
one morning after I had taken a shower I returned to my room to find that a small pile of dirty socks and underwear that I had left by my suitcase had disappeared. I looked around for a bit, assuming that I had just moved the stuff without realizing it. Finally giving up I asked David - thinking perhaps they had decided to run a load of laundry and were just helping me out. He was working at his computer downstairs and yelled up to me "Check by the fireplace." I did, and sure enough, there they were. I asked David what was going on. Still typing away he answered, in the clipped tone of a man who has answered the same question a thousand times "Dog does it, don't know why."

Jen's Page said...

OMG. I almost peed my pants reading this. Thank you.

Mountaindog said...

I peed in my pants about an hour before reading this. But that had more to do with watching Saw IV. Still, that was dang funny Ralph!