Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Oct 14th

Less than one day before I get my 2nd MRI. I am very excited to hear some positive results.

Some of the things that have happened since my last MRI.
  • I've gained back 8 lbs. This isn't what I wanted to do as this will likely mean I'll have an increased dose of chemo to take this week. That and I really liked being able to say I weighed 132 lbs and wore skinny lady cloths.
  • I am being contacted by Metlife, my insurance company paying the disability checks, to see if I can go back to work. Seriously? Really? I want to tell them "I'm not faking. I'm not trying to stay sick." Why on earth would anyone volunteer to sit at home with something like this. Sorry. Not bitter. Just annoyed.
  • I've watched the seasons change from spring to summer and fall. It has been wonderful having the opportunity to enjoy the beauty of it all.
Keep your fingers crossed for tomorrow. Hopefully my chemo won't be increased much. I will update my blog tomorrow with my results.

No comments: