Thursday, June 18, 2009

6/18/09

Random Thoughts by Jen Stanley

I would like to know how it is possible for a bird to poop on the front bumper of my car. It's so low to the ground there would have to be other evidence on the hood or some crazy form of physics performed. One of life's little mystery's.

I went to the pharmacy today and found out that "My Guy" Daniel has moved to AZ. Bummer. He was fantastic and will be missed.

The cherries are starting to turn red on our tree out back. Should I put the nets up and make cherry pie or let the birds and squirrels make another mess this year? I'm leaning toward letting the birds and squirrels having them. It would provide more entertainment for me to watch Cora and Peanut chase them.

I'm beginning to think the water drinking thing is a myth. (Not to worry I do know better). I had my blood drawn yesterday in 1 poke. And I was very behind on my H2O intake.

No comments: