Tuesday, March 3, 2009

March 3rd

I'm not sure if I should be excited about all of the warm weather lately or be very very afraid. Derek has mentioned a couple times that it's hard to dislike global warming when it is so beautiful outside. I tend to agree with him. Although I am hoping it will snow soon and the weather will start acting like March again.

Last weekend was fantastic. I went to Denver for another friends birthday. I lasted 2 hours and 15 minutes. Right On! This is an improvement of 45 minutes from last weekend. Sunday was a bit more difficult. I felt like I had a horrible hang over. The best cure for a hang over? White chocolate macadamia nut cookies. Yes, I know how to make them. But I recommend only eating them in moderation. I have a thing for cookies and this only came on in the last 9 months. I ate more cookies than I can remember on Sunday and I spent the whole day feeling sick to my stomach. Hurting never tasted so good.

Today has been interesting. I was going for my walk with Cora this morning and we found a little dog wondering on it's own. It was almost hit by 2 cars when it decided it was o.k. to let me pet him. We knocked on about 5 doors and he didn't belong to anyone. He had a collar but no tags. Which I thought was odd. I took him to the Humane Society and he didn't have a microchip. I feel really bad about dropping him off. He was well behaved, didn't bark and seemed to enjoy riding in the car. Now the poor thing is getting vaccines, possibly neutered and a bath. And it's all my fault.

So much for going to the gym today. I'm exhausted.

1 comment:

Kala said...

I agree about the weather - hard to feel bad about global warming when it's s beautiful.

Ralph and I have been thinking about a little dog... Hmmm... We may have to pay the Boulder Humane Society a little visit.