Thursday, March 12, 2009

3/12/09

I'm not sure if I've always been forgetful or if it's just part of getting older. I was supposed to meet a friend out for tapas last night and I "no showed". I know! I'm such a jerk. I didn't "no show" because I was feeling ill. I "no showed" because I forgot. I understand this can happen to people from time to time. Except! I had it written down in my 1990's style calendar. This month of all months I decided I would make the switch to digital. No one explained that going digital only works if you update your digital device. It hurts to know that I'm a nincompoop. This isn't the first thing I've forgotten this week. Earlier I had put Cora in the basement during some bathroom construction. I brought out blankets for her to curl up on and opened the blind for her to have a warm sun spot. I forgot to bring down a bowl of water. Luckily she survived and forgave me. Dogs are so kind.

1 comment:

Kala said...

You just wait until you forget your cat's name. Gosh, it's right on the tip of my tongue....