Thursday, November 6, 2008

Nov 6

Yesterday's note was just a tad preachy. I was feeling strongly about health care after seeing how much my bills could have cost.

Onto my health. The time change hasn't been easy on me. That tied with the physical therapy I'm actually sleeping more. I have done my darnedest to stay awake until 10. Sometimes I make it and sometimes I don't. I wake up around 9, which isn't good, and I end up taking naps during the day. I understand I need to find my new normal, but gosh darn this is taking forever! On the positive side Cora (our dog) is having a tough time adjusting. She's ready to eat and let us know it. Those of you who know Cora... well she's always ready to eat.

When I have down time I try to fill it with productive activities. I usually end up wondering what everyone else is doing. I'll check facebook and then give myself a break.

That is about it. Hope you are having a wonderful day.

No comments: