Tuesday, May 26, 2009

May 26 2009

Has anyone see the commercial from V-8 recently? I dig it. It's a white screen with bold black words that say "Stop Hating" and then it adds "vegetables". I was just thinking that the add would be perfect with just the "Stop Hating" portion. Stop hating things, people, places and so on. For me it takes way more of my energy to hate and it doesn't get me anywhere. Does it feel good in the moment? Sure. But dwelling on something that isn't going to make me smile or laugh isn't worth it.

I continue to remind myself of all the things I'm grateful for. And for some reason clean hot running water always comes to mind in the morning. I also remind myself to be grateful for my situation. I don't want "Fred" but it did do a great job of shaking things up and keeping me aware of what I have and what is important to me.

No comments: