Saturday, February 7, 2009

2/7/09

I have one huge reason for not writing more in my blog lately. It is a book called "Here if you Need Me" by Kate Braestrup. It is a beautifully written true story about Kate's life. After I finished reading her book I tried to write but couldn't bring myself to publish. Her writing is eliquant and beautiful. I think of my writing more like a dyslexic 3rd grader trying to complete a 10 page essay on Shakespere.



I may have overdone it yesterday because I fell asleep at 9 p.m. This morning we got back from breakfast and I fell asleep again for a few hours. I woke up in time to make lunch and now I'm resting. Again.



Yesterday I ran a few errands, met with friends, and stopped by the YMCA. My first errand was to the apple store in Boulder. After about 15 minutes I returned to my car parked in the garage. I looked up and there was a pigeon hanging out on a rafter above my very clean prius. First of all there shouldn't be any birds in a parking garage. Not when there are plenty of trees overlooking prime parking spaces. When I got to my car I quickly walked around to make sure there weren't any pots of pigeon gold left for me. Darnet anyway, I found the incriminating evidence on the window. It's to bad I couldn't catch that bird. I would have sent her/him off to Iran where I hear pigeon's are a delicacy. Dumb bird.

No comments: