Friday, December 12, 2008

I'm not handling this round of chemo as well as the last. This morning I woke up with what felt like a mini hang over. Headache, stomach ache, exhaustion. After I take the chemo, which is before bedtime I usually fall right to sleep. This round I've been feeling the poking tinglies. The annoying tingly's are inside my mouth, my face, neck, arms, legs, and feet. It isn't the kind of tingle you can rub out and feel better. This kind is from the inside and needs to run its course. T.v. will sometimes keep me distracted. After an hour or so the pain goes away and I will roll over to sleep. Homer's Voice "Mmm sleep." All I can think about right now is that I need to take another nap so that I can get after my chores. I have PT again today so chores may have to wait until the weekend.

No comments: