Thursday, August 26, 2010

8.26.10

Day 745 - The keys on the stop sign, in my neighborhood haven't moved from the post. My theory is that Kermit and friends dropped off their car and didn't know to leave the keys at the house they borrowed it from. It is soo like Miss Piggy to get the rest of the group confused.

On Tuesday this week I went in for my first 4 month, follow-up MRI scan. Yes, indeedy! I got to wait 4 months before going in. My results were good. Before hand I wasn't worried about what I would find. The oncology visit repeated all of the same tests. My favorite is saying the months of the year backwards starting with December, with eyes closed. I keep forgetting to ask why my eyes have to be closed. I'm curious.

I continue to count my blessings every day, and grudgingly take naps when I need them. So you know, I don't like taking them. I thought I would, but I don't. They get the awake hours I need to do other things. The positive is that I get to snuggle our dog who will take a nap anytime.

No comments: