Thursday, May 13, 2010

5/13/10

I am seriously considering calling my doctor just to provide her with an update on how I've been feeling lately. I used to feel great and there were even a few days that I felt like my old self. Recently I've been feeling more and more tired. Naps after volunteering are now feeling normal. Headaches after being in a room with flouresent lights for an hour are also becoming normal. I don't like it, it cuts into my day, and there are so many things I want to accomplish. There is nothing less frusterating than watching my lists grow day after day. I've always felt that I am a "get it done" girl. I can't wait to get back my energy and endurance back.

I'm going to take a nap now. Cheers.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Jen,
This is Donna in Indiana. I am not good at this blog stuff, but I just read your update. I am hoping you have contacted your doctor about your concerns. If you haven't, I encourage you to contact him/her. Remember, you are in charge of your treatment and only you know how your body is doing.
I can identify with the "finding a good vein struggle". I am glad you have found a good "sticker".
I think of you often and wonder how you are feeling. I am sad that you have such low energy and sincerely hope you are feeling better by now.
I am now retired and just spent 3 weeks in CV. I helped out with the birthday luau.
I will be going back for the month of July to help out with the 2 K's while #1 K recovers from her knee surgery.
Take care of yourself. Donna