Sunday, August 2, 2009

8/2/09

Oh My Gosh! It's August already. The older I get the faster it goes. July allowed me to celebrate another birthday. I didn't think birthdays would be a relief but Wow they are. Getting older has benefits, like more time to enjoy the weather and playing outside. I could come up with more examples but won't since I'm sure most people know exactly what I would say. As Derek already knows I tend to repeat myself.

In an effort to keep busy I've been hiking, cleaning, and volunteering. Cora tagged along on the hike this morning. Other than Derek carrying her up 2 tough spots she did an amazing job. It was something I had thought would never happen again. Positive things continue to happen. My health seems to continue to improve. I'm sleeping fewer hours at night, napping less, and spending more time out of the house. Woo Whoo!

Derek has finished more of our bathroom. I'm sorry if my gushing over Derek's skills comes off as bragging. I don't mean for it to sound that way. He's just so darn amazing. The big news is that I can now wash my face and brush my teeth in this new room. Yay! And Derek is now blogging about his bathroom renovation. If you read it don't be confused. The bathroom is almost finished and the blog is starting over from the beginning. You too will know every detail of our process.

No comments: