Monday, August 10, 2009

08/10/09

While at the dentist this morning I realized I've been "Fred Free" for a year and a half. It is amazing. And I continue to feel good. I know my time at home is coming to an end. I need to get myself organized to join the workforce again. My new mantra is I CAN and I WILL. Now to get the "FRED FREE" BBQ scheduled to celebrate.

Topic Change
Peanut (my cat) has started grooming my hair while I try to nap. I don't understand it. In the words of Forrest Gump "that's all I have to say about that".

2 comments:

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

Trying again...

Congratulations! We've got a lot of faith in you, kid!

According to the Interwebs, you are not alone with the Peanut grooming thing. The verdict: Peanut loves you.