Wednesday, January 28, 2009

1/28/09

I realize that it has been a couple weeks since my last entry. My bad. I have been busy enjoying the weather, reading a book, and picking up and throwing away the dead mouse the cat left for me. Derek set out a sizable amount of mouse traps before Peanut proved her worth. He decided it would be prudent to let the cat have free range of the house and save some money on traps.

I finished reading 3 books since Christmas. This is a huge accomplishment for me because reading before was out of the question. To many headaches. I work out at the YMCA since physical therapy has ended. Sad but true I still can only military press 6 lbs total.

I mentioned that my latest round of chemo was no 7, and I'll begin round 8 on Feb 6Th...only 4 to go. The chemo zaps my energy. I say, "Energy Smenergy" it only lasts a couple days and it rarely makes me ill. It is exciting to say my last dose of chemo is June. Heaven!

2 comments:

Rick Chadwick said...

Congrats on your progress. See you at the Y. Are you going to share your book reviews?

-- Rick

Jen's Page said...

My book reviews. Mmm you are funny.