Saturday, September 27, 2008

Sept 28

There are a few things that I still don't understand about cancer. One example would be why do I have Fred? Why is it that healthy cells decide they need to mutate into something abnormal and life threatening. It just doesn't make any sense. My silver lining in all of this is that I have an excuse for the rest of my life. "I'm a quart low" and then fill in the blank of whatever I either forgot or didn't do correctly. It drives Derek crazy. Love you honey.

2 comments:

smarch said...

Love you lots! I can hardly wait for the day when they do a brain scan and find nothing....boy will Derek get a lot of mileage out of that one! :-)

Sex and the City movie is out on DVD....viewing date and time TBD when you are up for it!

Jen's Page said...

when you get back from your vacation let me know. We'll do something fun together. I can always go for an out of the house adventure.